My Forex Money
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apa shj ttg forex... anything about forex

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 138 on Thu May 27, 2021 2:27 pm

Latest topics

» Macam mana nak tukar RM50 -> RM3,000 dlm masa 1 jam... Teknik FX 100 PiPS Sehari
by Aqila Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:57 am

» Macam mana nak tukar RM5k -> RM150k dlm masa 6 tahun... Kursus Pelaburan Saham
by Aqila Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:09 am

» Suggerimenti di sicurezza per i trader principianti durante il trading
by sandysr Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:18 pm

» abcd abcd abcd abcd abcd abcd
by sandysr Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:33 pm

» Always avoid emotional trade in Forex
by sandysr Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:39 pm

» dds sf
by sandysr Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:47 pm

» How to trade?
by sandysr Mon May 22, 2017 9:52 pm

» A clear overview of the most traded candlestick pattern in the forex market
by sandysr Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:21 pm

» Top 3 Things to Consider While Choosing the Right Broker
by sandysr Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:14 pm

» Forex Trading, Currency Pair and Leverage
by sandysr Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:35 pm

» Life changing course to make massive income!
by Michaeljordan Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:36 pm

» 100% deposit bonus from FXVAN
by Mariatrader Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:04 pm

» FXVan - reliable brokerage company
by FXVan Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:49 pm

» FreshForex-www.freshforex.com
by FreshForex Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:04 am

» Grand Capital-grandcapital.net/eng
by ExpertGC Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:40 am

Top posters
Aqila (144)
Always avoid emotional trade in Forex I_vote_lcapAlways avoid emotional trade in Forex I_voting_barAlways avoid emotional trade in Forex I_vote_rcap 
asiaforexmentor (36)
Always avoid emotional trade in Forex I_vote_lcapAlways avoid emotional trade in Forex I_voting_barAlways avoid emotional trade in Forex I_vote_rcap 
sirz01 (21)
KajolThappar (14)
Admin (12)
tavaNordFX (8)
sandysr (8)
ExpertGC (7)
Matija Scalres (5)
taie forex (3)

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Always avoid emotional trade in Forex

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Always avoid emotional trade in Forex Empty Always avoid emotional trade in Forex Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:39 pm

sandysr

Traders in Forex like to trade the market with all of their heart. It is not wrong when you are trying heart and should to get the Forex market fall into your feet. But when you try too hard and do not eat for days and get emotionally involved in Forex, things may not turn so well for you. For most of our traders, when they involve their emotions in Forex, the result is always a loss in their trading. In this article, we are going to tell you why you should not involve your emotions in Forex. It may be hard for you at first, but as you gain maturity in your trading and spend more time, it will become easy for you to make more rational trades than emotional.

It makes you distracted
The reason that traders should not get emotionally involved in their trading is it makes them distracted. It is not only said by professional traders but also supported by medical science. When we get excited and become happy, science has proven that our brain releases a hormone which makes us see things which actually do not exist in our real lives. The brain is not in a state to differentiate what is real and what is fantasy and we get distracted. This is how many traders lost their trade after winning a trade. They swear they just have seen the same signal in the market, the signal that they had seen in the past trades. They do not understand it is their brain which tricked their minds into believing the false signals.

How to overcome your emotions in trading
It is hard for you to overcome your emotions from your trading. You are a human being and you will feel always connected with Forex more or less. There are many ways that can help you to overcome your emotional trading in Forex. One of the most proven way and also the easiest way is by changing your mindset. Do not take Forex as your life. Take this as a market where traders can win or loss. If you can change your mindset, it will be a lot easier for you to accept your losses. As long as you trade the market you will always have to embrace the losing trades in your online trading account. If you follow money management strictly than losing trades should not be a problem for you.

Another way to overcome emotion is by accepting your loss as a part of your strategy. No trader wins all the time and you will always lose in the market. If you can take this into your mind, you will be more focused on your strategy than on your emotions.

Sometimes the novice traders over trades the market. But overtrading is one of the key reason for losing a huge amount of money. All the professional traders at Saxo are well aware of this fact and they always suggest the novice traders execute quality trades in favor of the trend. Trend trading is always very profitable but you need to learn how to do it properly. Many traders often say that they are trading along with the trend but still not making money. If this is the case for you then you might have other problems. Demo trade the market and assess your trading history to find your faults.

Strict discipline
There is no other alternative of discipline in the Forex market. Most retail traders are losing money due to their lack of trading discipline. In the financial market, a single mistake can cause you a huge amount of money. So when you place your trade make sure that you have calculated all the risk factors to save your trading capital. Trade the market with a strategic plan and you won’t have to deal with big losses.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum