My Forex Money
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apa shj ttg forex... anything about forex

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 138 on Thu May 27, 2021 2:27 pm

Latest topics

» Macam mana nak tukar RM50 -> RM3,000 dlm masa 1 jam... Teknik FX 100 PiPS Sehari
by Aqila Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:57 am

» Macam mana nak tukar RM5k -> RM150k dlm masa 6 tahun... Kursus Pelaburan Saham
by Aqila Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:09 am

» Suggerimenti di sicurezza per i trader principianti durante il trading
by sandysr Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:18 pm

» abcd abcd abcd abcd abcd abcd
by sandysr Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:33 pm

» Always avoid emotional trade in Forex
by sandysr Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:39 pm

» dds sf
by sandysr Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:47 pm

» How to trade?
by sandysr Mon May 22, 2017 9:52 pm

» A clear overview of the most traded candlestick pattern in the forex market
by sandysr Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:21 pm

» Top 3 Things to Consider While Choosing the Right Broker
by sandysr Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:14 pm

» Forex Trading, Currency Pair and Leverage
by sandysr Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:35 pm

» Life changing course to make massive income!
by Michaeljordan Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:36 pm

» 100% deposit bonus from FXVAN
by Mariatrader Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:04 pm

» FXVan - reliable brokerage company
by FXVan Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:49 pm

» FreshForex-www.freshforex.com
by FreshForex Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:04 am

» Grand Capital-grandcapital.net/eng
by ExpertGC Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:40 am

Top posters
Aqila (144)
FreshForex-www.freshforex.com I_vote_lcapFreshForex-www.freshforex.com I_voting_barFreshForex-www.freshforex.com I_vote_rcap 
asiaforexmentor (36)
FreshForex-www.freshforex.com I_vote_lcapFreshForex-www.freshforex.com I_voting_barFreshForex-www.freshforex.com I_vote_rcap 
sirz01 (21)
KajolThappar (14)
Admin (12)
tavaNordFX (8)
sandysr (8)
ExpertGC (7)
Matija Scalres (5)
taie forex (3)

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

FreshForex-www.freshforex.com

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FreshForex-www.freshforex.com Empty FreshForex-www.freshforex.com Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:04 am

FreshForex

FreshForex-www.freshforex.com Logo

FreshForex — a fresh view on money

Hello, dear Forum members!

I represent “FreshForex” company and will be pleased to answer all questions of your interest. A few words about our company:

“FreshForex”
company started its operation on the foreign exchange market in 2004 and today it is one of leading players on the Forex market in Russia and Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS). According to “Interfax”, one of the most famous research agencies in CIS, in 2012 year the company took place among Top-10 leading brokers of the Forex Market in Russia.

As of today, the company renders top class service to tens of thousands of traders from Russia, CIS, Europe and South-East Asia. The operation of “FreshForex” on financial market is under the control of KROUFR regulating agency and self-regulated CRFIN agency which guarantees protection of traders' interests in any situation.

We monitor tendencies of financial market and offer our clients only the very best of services. Now advantages of working with “FreshForex” are available not only to traders but to investors as well. The Company has launched “Flagman Invest” investment platform which combines strong points of PAMM accounts with the copying trades service. Thanks to a wide range of instruments and flexible system of reward, this service is comfortable for both investors and managers.

FreshForex-www.freshforex.com 1igNArLytl

Evaluate advantages of trading with “FreshForex”:

-No minimum deposit
-45 currency pairs, CFD for metals, stocks, futures
-No commission for transactions and account funding
-Instant market execution from 0.1 sec.
-Prompt funding and withdrawal of money via the most popular payment systems
-Daily analysis and forecasts
-Free on-line education
-VIP service for each client
-Up-to-date “Flagman Invest” investment platform – just 100$ to start!
-Control from regulating agencies KROUFR and CRFIN

Promo actions and bonuses offered by “FreshForex”:

-Bonus “33х3” +33% for each replenishment of trading account
-Spreads in half - highest spread payback in Forex – up to $10 per lot
-Insurance against Stop Out - up to 100% of deposited amount is reimbursed once Stop Out occurs
-Non-deposit bons for article – write an interesting article for our educational project “Forex Encyclopedia” and get reward for it

*More details about our company you can learn on our official web-site http://freshforex.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum