Apa shj ttg forex... anything about forex

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu May 16, 2019 2:58 am
Top posters
Aqila (131)
What are the Forex trading times according to US Eastern Time? I_vote_lcapWhat are the Forex trading times according to US Eastern Time? I_voting_barWhat are the Forex trading times according to US Eastern Time? I_vote_rcap 
asiaforexmentor (36)
What are the Forex trading times according to US Eastern Time? I_vote_lcapWhat are the Forex trading times according to US Eastern Time? I_voting_barWhat are the Forex trading times according to US Eastern Time? I_vote_rcap 
sirz01 (21)
KajolThappar (14)
Admin (12)
tavaNordFX (8)
sandysr (8)
ExpertGC (7)
Matija Scalres (5)
taie forex (3)

July 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are the Forex trading times according to US Eastern Time?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Forex brokers generally open trading on Sunday around 4-5pm EST and close trading on Friday around 4-5pm EST. The exact time of the open and close can vary by broker due to liquidity offered to them by the banks.

During that period from Sunday through Friday, the forex market trades 24 hours a day.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum